Monday, December 27, 2010

Book Forty Five and Forty Six - Dead to the World - Dead as a Doornail

I am really enjoying the Sookie Stackhouse novels, I read Dead to the World and Dead as a Doornail in the past couple of days and I am anxiously awaiting the next book in the series to arrive on my hold list at the library. I am lumping the two reviews in together just because I can. There is really not a lot more I can say about these books without giving away too much of the plot.

The Sookie Stackhouse novels are set in a world where supernatural creatures live among us. So far Vampires have announced themselves to society, and the rest of the Supes are waiting to see how it all plays out before making themselves known.

In Dead to the World, one of the more powerful (and attractive) vampires, Eric, has an amnesia spell put on him by witches and Sookie must come to his aid. In Dead as a Doornail, she is still dealing with repercussions from events that occurred in the previous book, as well as increased threats to her personal safety.

These books are straight up addictive, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment